EuroGraphics Study for Northern River by Tom Thomson 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 10″ x 14″ x 2.37″. Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25″ x 26.5″.
- Tom Thomson was largely self taught and did not seriously pursue becoming a painter until he was in his thirties. He was one of the Group of Seven, a well known group of Canadian artists from the early twentieth century. With Study of Northern River, Thomson shows his ability to transform a sketch into a succesful studio painting.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.